- Robotically assembled of SMT components for lighter, more compact designs and more resistance to vibration and impact damage.
- High-frequency (1500Hz) switching provides smoother, faster response throughout the speed range, and helps extend run time.
- Switching rate, heat sinks and new FETs (MC230CR only) combine to keep temperatures down and efficiency high.
- Auto shut-down feature offers protection against short circuits, current overload or excessive temperature - fail-safe circuitry prevents unit from rebooting until problem is solved.
- Reverse lock-out feature eliminates the need for (and cost of) separate sport and ROAR-legal controls.
- Low battery feature reserves control power by automatically cutting power to the motor.
- New "forget-me-not" feature sounds an alarm and "pulses" the vehicle forward if the receiver is not turned off before the transmitter.
- Include BEC for additional weight-space-savings and factory-installed Futaba J receiver, Bullet motor and JST Battery connectors.
NiCd/NiMH: 6-7 cells