The Futaba FT2F2100B LiFe Battery is designed for use with transmitters such as Futaba 6J, 8J and 4PK. The Futaba LBC-4E5 Li-Fe charger is recommended for charging this battery with its constant current and voltage, balanced charging system.
- Type: Rechargeable Li-FeP04 polymer battery
- Nominal output voltage: DC 6.4V
- Nominal capacity: 2100mAh
- No. of charge-discharge cycle: Aprrox. 500 (Depends on usage conditions)
- Ambient temperatures: 0~+45C for charging, -20~+60C for discharging, -20~+25C for storage
- Dimensions: L41xW84.7xH17.6mm
- Weight: Approx. 110g
Note: This battery cannot be used with receivers. When a servo moves, the protection circuit built into the Futaba FT2F2100B activates and operation stops. This can very dangerous when your model is in flight.