JR TLS1-PWR Electric Power Sensor is a telemetry device that is designed to display the status of your heli battery during flight on your transmitter screen. Compatible to JR 2.4GHz DMSS radio systems like XG8 and XG11.
- By simulaneously measuring the voltage and current, the current electric power output and total power consumption can be calculated.
- A power sensor that has a 1 μsec high speed response and a temperature correcting function is incorporated to enable measurement with a fast response.
- An operation confirmation LED is incoporated which has high visibility.
- Measurement values: Voltage (V), Current (A), Peak current (A), Electric power (W), Total power consumption (mWh)
- Operating Voltage: 4.0~18.0V
- Max. measurement voltage/current: 18.0V/80A
- Size: 44 x 33 x 14mm
- Weight: 48g (including cables)
This Package includes:
- TLS1-PWR/Sensor Main Unit
- Receiver Connecting Harness
- Rechargeable Battery Connecting Extension Harness
- Spare Connectors x2
- Shrink Tubes x4
- Operating Manual
Customers also bought this