The system provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF's HM-TR and data modules running custom, open source firmware. Interface to the module is via standard 5V-tolerant TTL serial / FTDI USB serial.
The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface, and radio firmware with configurable parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio Configurator or AT commands.
Hardware features and specifications:
- Very small size
- Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
- Receiver sensitivity to -121 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
The following items are included with this product:
- 2 x "3DR Radio 433Mhz "Air" module"
- 1 x "Telemetry Cable"
- 2 x "6 Pin Right Angle Male Header"
- 1 x "FTDI Cable 3.3V"
- 2 x "Antenna 433MHz RP-SMA 2dBi"
Feiyu-Tech FY-91Q Dream Catcher Multi-rotor Autopilot System (Navigation Edition)
add to cart
DJI WooKong-M Autopilot System for Multi-Rotor
Customers also bought this
Gaui 22202 500X-S Quad Flyer